The GSA announced the winners of the GSA UK Professional Awards 2022 in a fabulous awards celebration cocktail party on November 22, after the GSA Strategic Sourcing Symposium in London. GSA Professional Awards gathered 72 finalists across 21 categories this year.
“I am incredibly proud of this industry. The quality of the services being delivered across both technology and business services is phenomenal. This year’s submissions showcased exceptional talent and demonstrated the significant value businesses can achieve when they partner to mutually aligned objectives.”Kerry Hallard, CEO of the Global Sourcing Association
Judges granted Intetics with the GSA Special Recognition Award as Tech Partner for the GSA mobile application development and recognized our team members as finalists in eight categories:
- Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director — Manager of the Year
- Alexey Velesnitsky, CTO — Manager of the Year
- Sergey Terekhov, Director Quality Assurance — Digital Champion of the Year
- Sergey Dudal, Project Manager & Cloud CoE Leader — Digital Champion of the Year
- Intetics HR Department, submitted by Lidiya Kubrina, Human Resources Director — Skills Development Team of the Year
- Intetics with Desk-Net Team, submitted by Andrey Svistun, Project Manager — Governance Team of the Year
- Intetics with Desk-Net Team, submitted by Andrey Svistun — Software Development Team of the Year
- The video submission of Sergey Terekhov for Digital Champion was shortlisted by the judges for the Entrepreneurial Team of the Year
“Thanks to organizers for this wonderful symposium, great speakers, and the celebration. Congratulations to all great winners and many thanks to GSA! Honored to be the Tech Partner, delivering successful IT practices to enhance the global sourcing industry. Powered by the Predictive Software Engineering framework, Intetics continue to bring more innovations to this partnership and develops a GSA UK mobile application.”states Irina Dubovik
As a long-term Tech Partner, and a GSA UK mobile application developer, Intetics stays up to date on best sourcing practices, while providing cutting-edge custom software solutions. The proprietary team formation models, including Remote In-Sourcing® and Offshore Dedicated Team®, have made waves across the world. It’s more than just software development, it’s all about support, collaboration, and making the industry a better place for all parties—buyers and suppliers—for them to continue to flourish without society missing out along the way.