2023 2022 2021 2020 2019
- Read MorePublished on Dec 19, 2023How Intetics (700+ People) Uses Artificial Intelligence in the Company and MarketingAI vs. Expertise: Will Neural Networks Replace Humans? Are AI tools a must-have for staying competitive? We discussed the importance of hands-on approaches to AI implementation within an IT company, market trends, and ethical dilemmas with President and CEO Boris Kontsevoi and Digital Marketing Director Irina Dubovik. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Dec 18, 2023The 10 Most Innovative AI Solution Providers to Watch in 2023: The Inspiring Story of InteticsBoris Kontsevoi is the CEO and President at Intetics, a leading American technology company that provides innovative AI/ML solutions to businesses worldwide. Recently recognized as one of “The 10 Most Innovative AI Solution Providers to Watch in 2023,” Intetics has been at the forefront of digital transformation, leveraging advanced technologies to help businesses streamline operations and improve customer experiences. In this article, we will explore the story behind the inception of Intetics, the company’s unique services, its culture of integrity, and the features that set it apart from competitors in the industry.
- Read MorePublished on Oct 27, 2023Top 5 Internet of Things (IoT) Solution Providers in 2023The Internet of Things (IoT) continues to influence the trends in the modern world, affecting your quality of life and streamlining the operations of companies through automation, seamless connectivity, and real-time access to data. It refers to a network of objects (or things) embedded with sensors, processors, and other technologies that likewise are connected with other devices and systems over the internet. Its solutions have transformed the face of society, evidenced by smart appliances, vehicles, and machines that can perform tasks without human intervention.
- Read MorePublished on Sep 27, 2023Closing the Gap: Addressing Ethical Issues in Integrating AI SystemsThe ethical link between U.S. and European AI systems is worrisome. AI continues to advance, and it will be important to address emerging ethical issues. It should take into account ethical differences in different cultures and try to harmonize these systems. The development of artificial intelligence (AI) is advancing rapidly and with it comes some points, one of them is moral dilemma. The integration of AI systems developed outside of Europe and America presents unique challenges. The potential for conflict between AI systems in the United States, Europe, and other countries is high due to the conflicting cultural, legal, and ethical policies that govern their development.
- Read MorePublished on Jul 19, 2023AI: Tool or Employee? AI Features and Use Cases for Your BusinessAI is penetrating further into the business environment every year, forming a solid foundation for increased adoption. McKinsey finds that companies that are making greater investments in AI are seeing greater financial returns. As a result, more businesses are scaling up their investments to speed AI development. Higher ROI and improved competitiveness, together with greater digital maturity, have boosted AI adoption. For example, according to IBM findings, 53% of IT professionals have accelerated their rollout of AI over the past two years, which is 10% more than in 2021, when the trend was fueled by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Read MorePublished on May 1, 2023Artificial Intelligence: How to Boost and Turn Conversational AI Into Business SuccessAI appears to be a dream these days, where a wide range of businesses, organizations, and individuals across various industries can use it for their needs anywhere and anytime. Conversational AI and virtual assistants are designed to simplify our daily lives by taking care of tasks that we may find tedious, time-consuming or complicated. They are serving us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year without a loss of productivity and quality by understanding and responding to our requests using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and using Machine Learning (ML) algorithms.
- Read MorePublished on Feb 15, 2023Top Technology Trends That Could Shape Our Future and Dominate Software Development EffortsThe pace of change in today's digital world is dizzying. In the fight for clients, enterprise companies are often blindsided by trends. Because of this, some of them are slow to adapt and suffer the consequences of getting caught in the wrong IT game. To avoid this, let's figure out where we are, where we're going and what we should know to be successful in 2023. This year will bring us further into a smart world transformed by artificial intelligence (AI). Technologies such as customer experience (CX) solutions, AI and the IoT will pave the way for more business opportunities than in the past years. What should we expect?
- Read MorePublished on Feb 1, 2023Automating the Inventory Process: Interview for RailDirectorLeading technology company Intetics Inc. is speeding up the asset management process for rail organisations. With the exponential increase in the amount of data collected by advanced monitoring devices such as wireless sensor networks, Light Detection and Ranging (LiDARs), and high-resolution video cameras, some organizations in the railway industry are struggling because they are still using manual resources for data processing. That data is usually gathered during the regular inspection and assessment of the state of individual objects and their components.
- Read MorePublished on Jan 26, 2023Interview with Boris Kontsevoi, Intetics CEO & President for Easy Engineering MagazineEasy Engineering: A brief description of the company and its activities. Boris Kontsevoi: At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations; they have been exceeding them for our 28+ years in business. We are a global company that’s convenient to work with for both North American and Western European clients. Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified.
- Read MorePublished on Dec 27, 2022“NFTs and Metaverse Become the Must-Have of the Global Leaders and Enterprises Digitalization Strategy”: Trends from the Immerse Global Summit, Reviewed by InteticsMany analysts forecast a multitrillion-dollar market opportunity with the Web3 & Metaverse ecosystem of technologies by 2030. This ecosystem was showcased at the immerse Global Summit, held in Miami on December 5-7. It allowed over 1000 attendees to learn, grow and connect with leaders across many technologies: blockchain, Web3, Virtual and Augmented Reality, NFTs, digital humans, 5G networks, and cloud connectivity. Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director at Intetics, a leading global technology company, took part in the IGSmiami to find out where the industry is going. Intetics recapped the trends spotted to follow both for enterprise and consumer market players and published an overview on their blog.
- Read MorePublished on Dec 15, 2022Niche Specialization in Outsourcing: Does It Exist or Not? Part 3Intetics CEO and President Boris Kontsevoi and Digital Marketing Director Irina Dubovik have explored alternative opinions on the topic of niche specialization in IT outsourcing and commented on them. Boris Kontsevoi: "It's somewhat unexpected that the topic of niche specialization turned out to be so vibrant. Thank you all for your comments and opinions! It seems highly likely that we are all addressing the same question: how to sell. First and foremost, the majority either arrived at the same conclusions as us or are on the way to them. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Dec 1, 2022Niche Specialization in Outsourcing: Does It Exist or Not? [Reaction to Boris Kontsevoi and Irina Dubovik’s Opinion] Part 2Is there really "niche specialization" in the IT industry, or is it just a marketing trick? Boris Kontsevoi, Intetics President, and Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director, lean towards the latter. The article where they argued their point of view sparked considerable interest. Some readers supported the authors' point of view, while others expressed their disagreement. Kraftblick.Media shares the most interesting comments with you in this compilation. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Nov 29, 2022Distributed Software Development: Benefits and Hidden Obstacles in Building Your Dream TeamAnyone who googles a question is using distributed computing. Distributed software development — like what supports search engines — can successfully integrate work and private lives alike and has potential in the near future. Presently, a growing number of startups have taken advantage of these developments, launching new ventures with limited resources or operating in niche markets. The availability of the right development resources is a critical component to the success of any product, especially when development teams are distributed.
- Read MorePublished on Nov 17, 2022“There Is No Niche Expertise; You Just Throw Dust in the Eyes of Your Clients” Boris Kontsevoi Breaks IT Industry Stereotypes: Part 1Many argue that IT companies must stand out among competitors to find clients, often through narrow niche expertise. Speakers at industry conferences, opinion leaders in blogs, and coaches in their courses all preach this. We decided to find out what expertise from Eastern Europe is in demand in European and American markets. Spoiler: none. Intetics CEO and President Boris Kontsevoi and Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director, have their own opinion. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Mar 29, 2022Boris Kontsevoi: Bringing Concepts to RealityThe journey from a business leader to a chief executive officer isn’t just connected with personal goals and ambitions. It also always aligns with a global mission to bring meaningful value to business society and engage talented people in strategically planned business with a vivid and clear mission, vision, and a road map. But in the beginning, usually, one has only enthusiasm, a spirit of an innovator and experimenter, and the desire to face challenges. To achieve the results, one had to be dedicated, persistent, and industrious; akin to these qualities is Boris Kontsevoi.
- Read MorePublished on Jan 3, 2022Software Development Model for 2022I'm just going to come out and say it - the co-located development model is a waste of resources and offers negligible benefits. Is this statement controversial? Sure, but it's getting less so by the day. More and more organizations recognize that remote and outsourced development can cut costs, is highly scalable, and offers access to a wider talent pool. And talent is the key, what really matters in modern software development. With COVID, distributed development makes even more sense, as 2020's economic disruption rocked the globe, and we still haven't fully recovered. Working hours and employment losses were four times higher than the crash of '09.
- Read MorePublished on Jan 1, 2022Predictive Software Engineering: Transform Custom Software Development into Effective Business SolutionsThe paper examines the principles of the Predictive Software Engineering (PSE) framework. The authors examine how PSE enables custom software development companies to offer transparent services and products while staying within the intended budget and a guaranteed budget. The paper will cover all 7 principles of PSE: (1) Meaningful Customer Care, (2) Transparent End-to-End Control, (3) Proven Productivity, (4) Efficient Distributed Teams, (5) Disciplined Agile Delivery Process, (6) Measurable Quality Management and Technical Debt Reduction, and (7) Sound Human Development. KEYWORDS: Agile, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Distributed Team, Predictive Software Engineering, Measurable Quality Management and Technical Debt Reduction
- Read MorePublished on Nov 11, 2021CEE Digital Solutions Awards 2021 Intetics Inc. Recognized as a Top Solutions ProviderNAPLES, Fla., Nov. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Texas-CEE Tech Summit “Connecting CEE digital services providers to Texas corporates” took place in Austin, Texas, on 9 November 2021 at the University of Texas at Austin Main Campus. Intetics Inc. was among such famous worldwide attendees as Amazon, Apple, American Airlines Group, AMD, AT&T, Deloitte, Intel, IBM, Meta, KLM. As far as Texas has a massive market with incessant digital demands, let’s dive into the details and see how it was.
- Read MorePublished on Nov 2, 2021TETRA™ Techniques to Assess and Manage the Software Technical DebtThe paper examines the company’s proprietary means for determining the quality of a software product and measuring its technical debt. The paper's authors explain how a software product's quality is directly correlated with the amount of varying technical debts that the end-users receive. All debts can be paid, and technical debt is no exception: one can use various parameters, techniques, and dimensions to effectively measure and optimize the quality of a software product. The authors share information about the company’s proprietary method to technical debt management, which is done via the Technical dEbT Reduction plAtform, otherwise known as TETRA™. They give details about the assessment's major dimensions, tools, and measurement p
- Read MorePublished on Oct 10, 2021Intetics Sets the Standard of Excellence By Becoming The Awardee of 3 WebAwardsNAPLES, Fla., Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Not many website award programs applaud the individual achievements behind leading sites – but that’s exactly what the Web Marketing Association strives to do. Founded in 1997, the Association aims to set a high standard for the quality of website design and internet marketing – and it does so by hosting a yearly awards ceremony: the WebAwards. The WebAwards recognizes the organizations and people responsible for developing the most innovative, beautiful, and effective websites on the Internet. This annual competition names the best-in-class sites across nearly 100 industries, ranging from biotechnology and construction to publishing and transportation.
- Read MorePublished on Aug 12, 2021How to Promote Digital Transformation: Insights from Intetics + 10 Sources on Technological TrendsWhat is Digital Transformation, and how can these services be promoted? Who are their consumers? How do we identify and implement technological trends? We discuss these topics with Boris Kontsevoi, Intetics CEO and President, and Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jul 6, 2021“Salary Growth is a Snake that Bites Its Own Tail.” Intetics CEO, Boris Kontsevoi, on the Ukrainian IT Market and Industry TrendsBoris Kontsevoi is the founder and CEO of Intetics, a service-based IT company with 11 offices in 6 countries, 3 of which are in Ukraine. With over 30 years of experience in IT, Boris has also become the only Belarusian to join the Forbes Technology Council—a community of owners and directors of international IT businesses. We talked to Boris about the peculiarities of the Ukrainian IT market, the education and development of programmers, the impact of the pandemic on the industry, IT trends, and the comparison between outsourcing and product segments. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jul 2, 2021How to Develop in Multiple Areas Simultaneously and Achieve Professional Success: Insights from a Team LeadMy name is Yegor Dovganich, and I am a Lead Software Engineer and Team Lead of a distributed team at Intetics. I have experience publishing in professional communities and speaking at significant IT events, and I also hold professional certifications. With DOU readers, I want to share the patterns of my career success and the secrets of effective time management. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jun 30, 2021Why Did Intetics [a Team of 700+ People] Redesign Their Website into a Slide Site and Break the “Like Everyone Else in IT” TemplateIrina Tsumareva, Kraftblick Co-founder. Why did Intetics redesign its website against all web and marketing industry templates? How much did it cost them? What difficulties arose? What specialists were needed to implement the project? Why does the company believe the media format of information presentation (Accenture-like) will not work for them? We discuss these topics with Boris Kontsevoi, Intetics CEO and President, and Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on May 14, 2021Automation Journey Roadmap – Where Are You Now and Where Should You Go Next?Many enterprises see the automation of business processes as a valuable tool for productivity improvement and, therefore, an essential step for company development. However, such a solution brings a whole host of new questions. How do you find out where the resources are leaking? How do you address those leaks? Which activities should be prioritized? Who is involved? And, finally, how should you measure the results and evaluate your final goal?
- Read MorePublished on Apr 22, 2021IT Firm Intetics Taps into Post-soviet Technical Talent since Early InternetBoris Kontsevoi, founder and president of tech company Intetics. Intetics is a global company that has over 700 employees operating from 11 offices in six different countries: the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belarus, Poland and Ukraine. Editor’s Note: This story is part of the Kyiv Post series of profiles of information technology companies that work in Ukraine. Intetics is a sponsor of IT Fellowship, a program that supports the Kyiv Post’s tech coverage.
- Read MorePublished on Jan 18, 2021How Machine Learning Helps Unleash the Potential of IoT for BusinessConnected devices have become part of our lives, meaning that smart virtual assistants like refrigerators, routers, watches, or doorbells have become commonplace everyday items. Due to isolation, Internet of Things (IoT) systems continue to gain popularity. Many industries had to restructure their communication, delivery, service, and other processes during the pandemic. A recent Gartner survey shows that despite the impact of COVID-19, 47% of enterprises plan to increase their investments in IoT development. So why are IoT solutions necessary to unleash the full potential of your business? [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jan 1, 2021Predictive Software Engineering: Transform Custom Software Development into Effective Business SolutionsThe paper examines the principles of the Predictive Software Engineering (PSE) framework. The authors examine how PSE enables custom software development companies to offer transparent services and products while staying within the intended budget and a guaranteed budget. The paper will cover all 7 principles of PSE: (1) Meaningful Customer Care, (2) Transparent End-to-End Control, (3) Proven Productivity, (4) Efficient Distributed Teams, (5) Disciplined Agile Delivery Process, (6) Measurable Quality Management and Technical Debt Reduction, and (7) Sound Human Development.
- Read MorePublished on Dec 28, 2020The Symbiosis of Millennials and Technology Companies through Centers of ExcellenceThis article was originally published in English. If you're reading this article, there's a high chance that you're a millennial. And if not, the person sitting next to you in the office, metro, or stadium probably is. According to research, millennials make up a third of the global workforce. According to the developed classification, millennials' birth years range from 1982 to 2004. By 2025, their presence in the labor market is expected to increase to 75%. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Sep 16, 2020DOU Hobby: Home Brewing—Taste Experiments and Outcomes to Share with FriendsValentina Shimkovich. [Editor's note: This article does not encourage alcohol consumption. We discuss brewing as a hobby. Remember that alcohol consumption is harmful to health.] Egor Dovganich, a Senior Software Engineer at Intetics from Kharkiv, has been brewing beer at home for three years. A Lviv native, a QA Engineer at Skelia, shares the same hobby. The guys told DOU how they got into home brewing, what kinds they tried to make, and whether their attempts were successful. Egor and Roman also explained how the brewing process works and how long it takes. [UK]
- Read MorePublished on Jun 25, 2020DOU Hobby: Helicopter Flying—Adrenaline and Total Freedom of MovementValentina Shimkovich. Vitaliy Otdel'nov is a business analyst from the Intetics office in Kharkiv. He has been passionate about helicopter flights for three years and is preparing to obtain a private pilot license. In an interview for DOU, Vitaliy shared why aviation attracts him, how much training costs, and how a helicopter can simplify travel across Ukraine and Europe. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jun 22, 2020How Do Wearable Devices Improve Life?According to forecasts, the total number of connected wearable devices worldwide is expected to exceed 1 billion units by 2022. Logically, players in the medical technology market are actively exploring opportunities to expand their usage. When we talk about wearables, we mean watches, bracelets, shoes, glasses, clothing, or even jewelry with digital control. There are so many implementations that listing them all in one article doesn't make sense. If a couple of decades ago it was impossible to imagine, for example, that electronic watches could track a person's movements and body position or monitor heart rate and blood pressure, today these are indisputable advantages of wearable smart electronics. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jun 12, 2020Top 50 IT Companies: EPAM with 10,000+ Employees, 5+ Teams ShrankEPAM, IBA, and Wargaming have ranked in the top 3 of the largest employers among IT companies in Belarus. The ranking was compiled with the assistance of company representatives, and the figures are current as of June 2020. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on May 22, 2020Vyshyvanka Day 2020: How IT Professionals Celebrate During QuarantineThis year, Ukrainians are celebrating Vyshyvanka Day amidst quarantine conditions. However, this is not a reason to forego celebration. The DOU editorial team collected photos and videos of IT companies and IT professionals dressed up in embroidered shirts on the last Thursday of May. [UK]
- Read MorePublished on May 4, 2020“Don’t Panic. Handle Everything Precisely by the Book.” How to Become a Top Project ManagerDenis Syraeshko, Deputy Delivery Director at Intetics, shares insights on vital skills, tools, and habits of a Project Manager. The article will help schoolchildren, students, career changers, juniors, and enthusiasts choose an IT specialty, assess prospects, or compare notes with authoritative colleagues. Discuss and supplement the material in the comments to make it even more helpful. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Apr 24, 2020Ethical Issues of the Smart City and Ways to Address ThemThe benefits of smart cities are countless: low crime rates, coordinated public transportation, and well-distributed traffic. However, everything comes at a price. The concept of a smart city may involve vast devices with sensors for data collection. They include driverless transportation, drones, city cameras, traffic lights, and other equipment. Where personal data is collected, concerns about third-party access to them arise. Therefore, smart city developers regularly face a range of ethical questions. Intetics experts have explored how to address them. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Apr 20, 20207 Tips for Effective Remote Team ManagementCOVID-19 has already affected the operational processes of companies worldwide. Many have had to transition to remote work. With the sudden format change, learning often comes through trial and error. Software developers have long been accustomed to remote work. They may not see each other for many months, yet this doesn't hinder their ability to create software products. Here's what members of the management team at the IT company Intetics have learned and recommend to others. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Apr 17, 2020“In March 2020, We Hired 34 People.” Companies That Are Hiring Share Their PlansAndrey Kozhemyakin: Layoffs did not affect the entire Belarusian IT industry. IT companies continue to expand their staff in turbulent times. dev.by has asked such companies how many people they hired in the last month, what specialists they need, and how their hiring plans will change. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Mar 17, 2020Coronavirus and Ukrainian IT: What Is Happening with Companies and EventsOn March 12, the government put the country on quarantine—it all started with educational institutions, and the measures only intensified day-to-day. While IT companies were initially only informing employees about COVID-19 and providing offices with sanitizers at the beginning of last week, they began mass transition to remote work by Friday. The news of the quarantine caught event organizers off guard. [UK]
- Read MorePublished on Feb 28, 2020Engineering and Technical Education Centers Opened with the Support of the HTP in Hlybokaye DistrictOn February 28, three modern engineering and technical education centers, equipped by residents of the Hi-Tech Park, were opened in the villages of Ozertsy, Lomashi, and Karaby 2 in the Hlybokaye district of the Vitebsk region. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on Jan 10, 2020Boris Kontsevoi: “It’s Better to Change When Everything Is Going Well!”Intetics CEO on the company anniversary: 11001, "black swans," and Slavic mindsets. Intetics was founded in Minsk in 1995, at the dawn of Belarusian outsourcing. Today, the company ranks among the top 50 global outsourcing providers. Intetics promotes principles of predictive software development and technical debt reduction. It delivers robust products: digital maps of Ukraine are installed in all German and Japanese cars, the EdTech project received the "Best Technological Project in Africa" award last year, and millions of people use an omni-platform for sports betting. [RU]
- Read MorePublished on May 24, 2019How Medicine And Technology Change (And Save) LivesBy Sergey Kizyan, Intetics “The only thing that stays the same is change.” When the Greek philosopher Heraclitus made that famous statement centuries ago, he couldn’t have possibly imagined the changed world we are living in today. This has happened as a result of technological advancements, and no one industry has seen such transformational and constant changes as healthcare.
- Read MorePublished on Jan 10, 2019Predictive Software Engineering: A Chance for Outsourcing to Enhance Service QualitySergey Kizyan, CTO at Intetics Many companies outsource software development. They expect high results and reliable performance from their partners, but at the same time, they are constantly uncertain about the timing, quality, and cost of software development. To alleviate this tension, outsourcing companies must offer a new approach to service delivery. At Intetics, we have created and implemented a framework called Predictive Software Engineering (PSE), which eliminates the "pain points" in the work of outsourcers. [RU]
Download Case Study
To get the full version, please fill out the form with your contact details for registration:
Fields marked by * are required
Let’s start talking!
Fields marked by * are required