Need to launch an idea and scale your business? Here is your comprehensive solution to address challenges at every stage of the startup lifecycle—a trusted technology partner for startups and investors. Let’s meet at the upcoming New York Venture Summit and discuss your path to create the next big thing in tech and make a lasting impact.
With a strong track record and winning collaborations, Intetics has supported over 50 ventures, facilitating their successful traction, exponential growth, monetization, and stunning exits. Your startup success awaits too!
Download now: Startup Technology Guide: Checklist for Success
Ideas Are Easy, Implementation Is Hard: What Is the Solution?
As investors, VCs, and other financial players are becoming more cautious about investing in 2023, startups based on a pure idea, without a clear path to monetization and profits, are out of demand.
Be sure your startup idea is validated to solve a real-life problem and promises future growth. Check out the top industries of the post-pandemic era, like healthcare, traveling, customer services, etc.
One more window of opportunity lies in developing comprehensive digital ecosystems that span physical infrastructure and digital processes. Point SaaS solutions that automate only one aspect of the business value chain are no longer desired. The trend is to create the 360° joined-up systems and efficiency customers seek.
Once your MVP is launched, you can see the complete picture and realize if it lacks specific features like user management, AI-powered chatbot, security, reporting, etc.
To iterate and pivot, you need talent and expertise. The good news — you can easily hire a dedicated engineering team, and even more — a technology partner who knows how to adjust the whole process from MVP to the software product and scale it to the enterprise level.
Scale Up with a Trusted Technology Partner for Startups and Investors
Renowned for its reliability and commitment to client success, Intetics serves as a trusted technology partner for startups and investors in developing their ideas into scalable business success.
Whether it’s a prototype, an MVP, product integration, or a multimillion-user application, this all falls within our portfolio.
Intetics offers a distinctive model of technological partnership with two options after qualification:
- EASY START, an investment of 100 free hours of software product prototyping and development, when a set of conditions are met. See more.
- INVESTMENT, exchange of some equity for an investment of 1000 hours of software product development (equivalent to $50,000) performed by professional software engineers who are fully suitable for the task. Qualification criteria.
Startups and companies around the world choose Intetics’ IT solutions to scale business, exponentially increase customer base and enter global markets. Get support at every stage of the startup lifecycle:
- Idea prototyping and MVP development: Translate your vision into something tangible without spending a fortune. In 2-4 weeks, our clients receive full project documentation and final UI/UX designs. In 2-6 months, the first version of your product is shipped to share with beta users or investors.
- Whole software product development and refinement: Transform your MVP into a fully-fledged software product according to your business needs and make necessary refinements at every stage of development. You are backed up by 28+ years of engineering excellence and expertise, building on customers’ needs and real cases worldwide.
- Remote In-Sourcing® Create Your Team: Hire a team 100% dedicated to your project needs. You get complete control of the team with no cost risks. Engage with them just like you would with your employees.
- Marketing of the project: Get an expert coaching program for the team: Elevator Pitch, Lean Canvas, Pitch Deck, etc. Find out more.
Enhance the part of expertise you lack and make a successful exit for your startup. Our record includes the quickest case of 18 months from an idea to 1.7 million exit with 50k initial investment.
Where Innovation Meets Capital™: Let’s Meet at the New York Venture Summit!
Since 1999 youngStartup Ventures carries the dream of assisting entrepreneurs in building successful enterprises. For 24+ years, the summit has connected hundreds of emerging startups with VCs, corporate investors, angel investors, and investment bankers. Its annual conferences in NYC, New England, and California are hubs for investors to connect with CEOs of early stage and emerging startups.
As a startups and investors technology partner, Intetics is pleased to join the event as a Platinum Partner.
Boris Kontsevoi, CEO and President, Serge Stepantsov, COO, and Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director and Startup Mentor, are open to discuss any challenges and provide support every step of the way.
- When: September 6-7, 2023
- Where: Javits Center, New York City
It’s time to get your exclusive startup growth resources—book a meeting with our experts today. See you at the key deal-making venue soon!