Startup founders, are you in? Get ready for Germany’s largest B2B Startup Expo & Conference — Digital Demo Day 2023. The event will take place on August 17 in Areal Böhler, Düsseldorf. Why should you visit?
Whether it’s a prototype, an MVP, product integration, or a multimillion-user application, any startup requires profound technology expertise to remain flexible. Implementing innovative and impactful tech concepts involves covering many challenging tasks at once: fast prototyping, hiring the right people, product marketing, and more.
How do you cover the lack of competence, save up to 60% of development costs, and reach 2x faster time-to-market for your product? It is all possible with a trusted technology partner.
With a strong track record and winning collaborations, Intetics has supported over 50 ventures, facilitating their successful traction, exponential growth, monetization, and stunning exits.
Discover practical strategies to fine-tune your startup journey from an idea to a thriving, scalable business.
How to Win at Each Stage of Your Startup Business Life Cycle?
What’s in store for your startup:
- Comprehensive Expertise: From concept to execution: prototyping and market validation, MVPs, seamless product integrations, and multimillion-user applications – Intetics portfolio covers the essentials.
- Efficient Software Development: unlock the ecosystem of opportunities like free mentorship, metric-driven advanced development, guaranteed time-to-market, scalability, software product excellence, profound technical expertise, cost efficiency, co-investment, quality health checks, extensive experience, security and intellectual property protection, and next-gen technologies.
- Distinctive Models of Technological Partnership: Accelerate your startup’s growth with smart investment options:
Kickstart your project with 100 free hours of software product prototyping and development, a risk-free way to bring your vision to life. Check the qualification criteria here.
Exchange a fair share of equity for an investment of 1000 hours of software product development (equivalent to $50,000) performed by professional software engineers.
Explore the solutions to address your challenges at every stage of the startup lifecycle:
- Idea prototyping and MVP development;
- Evaluating software quality for smart investment decisions across the eight dimensions;
- Whole product development and refinement;
- Remote In-Sourcing®: Create Your Team;
- Marketing and Business Development Support.
Irina Dubovik, Intetics Digital Marketing Director and Startup Mentor, and Glib Konotop, Ph.D., Head of AI and Blockchain Sales Intetics, are open to discuss your challenges and provide support every step of the way.
Book a meeting today and unlock the proven strategies designed for your growth. Because Intetics mean your startup success.