Healthcare providers should strive to be available to their customers at all times, but it’s not always possible to have human agents on call 24/7. That is where conversational AI comes in. With the ability to handle a large volume of inquiries and requests simultaneously, AI-based medical virtual assistants are the key to deploying more accessible, precise, and impactful interventions in a patient’s care.
Cutting-edge medical technology and AI to revolutionize the industry was one the central questions raised at Thailand’s AI Asia Expo, one of the leading Artificial Intelligence Conference & Exhibition.
On February 22, Boris Kontsevoi, Intetics CEO and President, performed at the Healthcare track of AI Asia Expo with the presentation titled “Conversational Intelligence in Medical Virtual Assistants: Principles, Cases and Best Practices.”
The event was organized by The Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI) and the Singapore Industrial Automation Association (SIAA).
Boris shared with representatives of local and international companies the “what” and “why” of conversational AI for healthcare. Find the presentation key insights to track if you plan to enhance your business with innovative tech.
What Are the Benefits of Adopting Medical VAs in Healthcare?
A virtual assistant in healthcare, or medical VA, is a technology-based solution that helps medical professionals with administrative tasks such as appointment scheduling, medical documentation, and patient communication.
Medical VAs utilizes artificial intelligence and natural language processing to automate routine tasks, freeing up healthcare providers to focus on patient care. AI chatbots, voice assistants, and other digital assistant software improve the efficiency and accuracy of healthcare services while reducing administrative costs.
What you get as a business while adopting Medical VAs:
- Increased productivity
- Improved accuracy
- Huge cost savings
- Direct access to expertise
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Free time for strategic tasks
- Complete flexibility in use: any time, any location, any workload, with stable quality
Read also: Conversational AI. The New Era of Human-Like Automated Communication [White Paper]
Delegate Routine Tasks to Your AI Virtual Assistant
A Medical Virtual Assistant allows healthcare professionals to focus on more complex and specialized tasks, thus reducing the risk of burnout and improving job satisfaction. Here are several examples of repetitive tasks you can easily delegate to AI:
- Paperwork for new patient admissions and future referrals;
- Correct database management and record filing;
- Daily managing the medicinal supplies required at the practice;
- Scheduling appointments daily, listing new ones, and keeping track of cancellations;
- Coding, registration, and billing for patients;
- Printing and filing of prescriptions for the patient;
- Personal and professional email management;
- Remote diagnostic of patient’s health. EHR Integration: connect with Bluetooth devices, including blood pressure cuffs & scales;
How to Build a Custom AI Chatbot for Your Healthcare Business?
Developing an AI chatbot can be a complex and time-consuming process, so it’s essential to partner with a reliable tech provider specializing in AI development. With the right engineering expertise, you can create a virtual medical assistant that uses natural language processing, machine learning algorithms, and other advanced technologies to deliver personalized and efficient healthcare services.
Whether you want to automate appointment scheduling or provide symptom checking, a custom AI chatbot can enhance your healthcare business’s capabilities and help you deliver high-quality patient care.
Dozens of businesses worldwide have already digitalized their operations and increased revenue with Virtual Nurse Assistants, Real-Time Speech / Objects / Emotions / Optical Character Recognition & Detection solutions powered by the Intetics team.
Ready to transform your healthcare business with digital assistant software? Let’s talk today and get your Conversational AI journey started.
Discover More about AI/ML for Business:
- AI in Education – Looking to the Future of Learning
- Intetics Created a Machine Learning Algorithm That Recognizes Human Emotions to Improve Wearables for Sports Fans
- How AI Facial Recognition and Emotion Detection Helps Businesses. Check Yourself with Fun Demo
- How Is ML Disrupting Business at the 4IR Period?
- AI Assistants for Teachers
- AI for Educational Institutions