We are back from the ATD 2022 Conference & Expo in Orlando, Florida. On May 15-18, Intetics COO Serge Stepantsov visited the world’s largest, most comprehensive event for talent development and learning professionals, run by the Association for Talent Development (ATD). The show provided tons of helpful insight — let’s examine the hottest topics we spotted there. Join in!
But before we must admit that the Association managed to provide world-class speakers, thought leadership, and unprecedented networking and collaboration opportunities.
Over 13,000 professionals from more than 80 countries have met to learn about digital workforce trends, discover new tools and solutions, and share ideas with peers who are committed to helping create a world that works better.
Some facts in figures about ADT 2022:
- Three incredible keynote speakers
- Sessions from talent management industry leaders
- 300+ Live Sessions, Demo & Solution Sessions
- Speaker Q&A Sessions
- Face-to-Face Marketplace with 300+ Exhibitors
Among the vast number of practical life sessions, we want to mention the top ones:
- How to Create Highly Effective Psychologically Safe Teams
- Newcomer Onboarding: What Helps and What Hinders
- Developing People and Culture in the Hybrid World of Work
- From Intention to Impact: Cultivating Your Facilitation Style
- Skill Sets Essential to Developing High-Performing Agile Teams
Besides, there was a chance to explore the demos of learning and talent development software solutions. An analytical tool that measures the ROI of learning programs in virtual and hybrid training is a notable example.
We grabbed a lot of tips and tricks to implement within our talent acquisition and management strategy. Many thanks to the Association of Talent Development, the expert speakers, and participants for four productive and joyful days at ADT 2022!
If you missed the opportunity to visit the show, we are glad to discuss your learning software development ideas or concerns. Just drop us a line here.