Early this February IAOP revealed the 2020 Global Outsourcing 100 list showcasing the best of the outsourcing companies.
To be included into the list the companies went through the judging in four major categories:
- Сustomer references
- Awards & Certifications
- Programs for Innovation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
In the mid-March, IAOP released the judging details and company’s individual details. Based on the received scores, Intetics proudly outperforms its competitors in customer references, awards & certifications, programs for innovation categories.
The achieved scores allowed Intetics enter the “Rising Star” sub-category and get included into the lists distinguishing accomplishments as “Sustained excellence” company.
Key Scoring Considerations:
- Customer Reference score is the single most important factor in a company’s overall score.
- Less than full scores on other questions generally result from not providing as many examples as required. Specifically, less than three certifications, awards, programs for innovations, or less than the eight areas of programs for corporate social responsibility.
- Top customer scores (7-8) required complete description of value being created for each customer and typically included an endorsement letter from the customer specifically in support of the application.
- Other than whole number scores on any specific questions are the result of the averaging of different scores from one or more judges.
Overall judging was based on a set of measurable standards as well as an evaluation by a panel of industry-recognized outsourcing leaders led by Debi Hamill, CEO, of IAOP.
The 2020 GO 100 listing can be found here.