What are the advantages of the Offshore Dedicated Team® model vs. the traditional outsourcing model?
January 10, 2013, by
Dedicated team is assigned exclusively to a selected Client, so:
- better control over the entire process;
- Client’s active participation in selection of team members;
- sustained knowledge retention;
- the team adapts to Client’s requirements, practices, and even culture;
- speedier ramp-up times for new projects;
- accumulated expertise stays in the team and is transferred back in-house;
- shift overlapping and round-the-clock programming feasible;
- fixed monthly fee for each team member and for the whole team.
Also, usually ODT model pricing is cheaper than other options.
Back to Company Blog
More on this Topic in our White-Paper
Outsourcing Operations During Political Instability: Current Business Climate in Ukraine and Beyond