The annual conference INTERGEO 2022 goes back under the motto “Inspiration for a Smarter World.” Three insightful days, October 18-20, in Essen, Germany, are fully dedicated to forward-looking geo applications.
More than 450 international companies are expected to showcase innovative solutions and technology trends in the Geospatial industry. Just look at the scope of the planned topics: Geospatial 4.0, GIS Solutions, digital twin, Building Information Modeling (BIM), laser scanning, GNSS, UAS / UAV / drones, photogrammetry, surveying, big data, cloud services, and many more.
Explore the top 5 reasons to attend the upcoming INTERGEO conference:
- Meeting experts and C-level executives from around the globe.
- Exposing your brand to the international geo community.
- Gaining insights into the latest tech trends in the geospatial industry.
- Opening for unique networking opportunities.
- Expanding your business by starting new tech partnerships. By the way, this is the most attractive opportunity we’d like to help you gain.
Are you planning to enhance your business by digitally transforming the delivered solutions or products? Companies in a vast number of geo domains rely on us in data processing of UAV aerial imagery or LiDAR data, Point Cloud, 3D Mesh, BIM/CAD calculation, custom software solutions for processing geospatial information, ML algorithms development for feature extraction, change detection, and prediction. And this is not even the complete list of delivered solutions in the Geospatial & Location-Based area. Explore the impact our clients make through the projects done by our GIS specialists.
So, if you want to build an efficient team quickly and in the most cost-efficient way for your GIS development or data processing project, then don’t hesitate to meet us at INTERGEO 2022!
With 12+ years’ hands-on expertise in the geo industry and 27+ years in custom software development, we know all the ins and outs of challenges our clients facing to build reliable products for local and global markets. As a result, we take all these challenges to our side, allowing clients to focus on sales, marketing, and other strategic business directions.
Meet the members of the Intetics team planning to guide you in the event:
- Sergey Kizyan, Delivery Director
- Alexander Tretyakov, Business Development Director, Digital and Geo Solutions
- Anastasia Hrinchenko, Senior Software Business Consultant
- Irina Kukhareva, Research and Engagement Manager
Let the digital transformation of the geospatial community begin now!