The 7th annual DC Startup Week conference kicked off this Monday, September 12th, in Washington, DC. Until Friday, September 16th, DCSW will bring together the entire DMV startup community to celebrate entrepreneurship and innovation.
Why DC Startup Week is a must for founders at any stage, startup team members, and other initiative leaders?
- That is a five-day marathon with incredible workshops, pitch competitions, thought-provoking panels, and more.
- Over 1000 local attendees with whom you can learn, network, and share ideas.
- Over 250 expert speakers, including fellow founders, entrepreneurs, and investors, will share their tips and tricks to create a successful startup and gain traction.
- Five core tracks curated to support your growth at all levels: Early-Stage Founder Track, Growth Stage Track, The Web 3.0/NFT Track, Social Impact Track, and Services Track.
- Besides, you’ll get to hear from leaders and investors from companies like Silicon Valley Bank, Google, AWS, and more.
Hundreds of companies like Intetics, which help startups exponentially increase their customer base and enter global markets, will be there to guide you through the way to advance your product. It’s a great chance to find a reliable partner to prototype your idea quickly, cover lacking tech expertise, find the right professionals to boost your team, or even audit and access your product. Look how it was yesterday. And it’s only Day 2.
Join the Washington DC Startup Community.
We support emerging companies and leading brands across the U.S. & Europe with digital product design, custom software development, MPVs & UI/UX. And team formation at every stage of the project.
Will you have time to meet for an introduction in the coming week? Irina Dubovik, Digital Marketing Director at Intetics, Mentor, and Advisor with 7+ years of expertise in startup scale-up, is participating in the event. Take this opportunity to discuss your ideas and challenges.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Follow the link to register.