Many startups in 2023 continue to grow and create cutting-edge products and services despite the lack of VC funding, threats of recession, and high interest rates.
Entrepreneurs transform industries through innovation, technology, and disrupting business models. In 2023 only, an increasing number of fast-growing startups emerged, focused on FinTech, artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, and data processing & management.
Need your idea to launch and transform into a value-driven IT product?
Your path to success begins at DC Startup Week 2023—the premier 5-day entrepreneurship conference starting on October 16 in Washington, D.C.
Proven Solutions and Methodologies to Launch an Idea, Grow, and Scale
Finding the right resources and allocating enough time to focus on strategic marketing and investor relationships is challenging.
Having worked with dozens of tech ventures, the Intetics team knows all founders’ pain points. The core goal is to tailor the right solutions and methodologies for your business to launch, grow, and scale.
Here’s how collaboration with a reliable technology partner accelerates startup growth:
- Startup-friendly investment options: Benefit from startup-friendly collaboration models:
1. EASY START, an investment of 100 free hours of software product prototyping and development, when a set of conditions are met. Discover qualification criteria.
2. INVESTMENT, exchange of some equity for an investment of 1000 hours of software product development (equivalent to $50,000) performed by professional software engineers who are fully suitable for the task. See more.
- Think of remote engineers as an extension of your team. Dedicated developers seamlessly integrate with your staff, closing skill gaps and ensuring a desired outcome. Your intellectual property is legally protected and remains on your side.
- Struggling with the right technology stack? Define the most suitable stack for your project thanks to proven R&D ability to develop projects leveraging IoT, AI/ML, BI, RPA/IA, LBS, Low Code, etc.
- Cut your product development time in half. Launch faster with quick idea prototyping and MVP you could show to beta users, investors, and other stakeholders.
- Minimize project risks with mature methodologies. Get measurable SLAs for software product development and foreseeable results with a proprietary Predictive Software Engineering framework.
As an expert Startup Mentor and Intetics Digital Marketing Director, Irina Dubovik once again joins the DC community to exchange expertise, connect, and discuss the latest industry trends with tech-savvy peers.
Calling all DC business leaders, entrepreneurs, start-up founders, and IT professionals! Let’s connect to launch and scale world-changing ventures.
DC Startup Week: A Premier Entrepreneurship Conference for Founders by Founders
DC Startup Week is an annual 5-day conference for the largest startup growth community in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, gathering over 200 speakers and 8,000 attendees, bringing together the brightest minds in entrepreneurship for a week of learning, networking, and community building.
The event provides incredible opportunities to gain insights, connect with like-minded individuals, and take your startup to the next level.
Gain Insights for Startup Growth from Recent Events:
- Collaboration Models of the Future for Tech Startups and VCs: Intetics Notes from NY Venture Summit
- Supercharge Your Startup ROI with Distinctive Models of Technological Partnership: Digital Demo Day 2023