Intetics is proud to be a Golden Partner at IT Arena 2019 that will take place September 27 -29 in Lviv, Ukraine.
IT Arena is the biggest tech event in Ukraine with a global outlook and scale. Productive networking, business matchmaking and festival spirit are IT Arena trademarks. Three intensive conference days catalyze exponential growth and inspire new solutions and business ideas. IT Arena expands the limits, uniting global tech in Ukraine.
The conference tracks are divided into four treads:
- Business (discuss the current situation on the global markets, strategic outsourcing and product development);
- Product (shorten the company journey from MVP to go-to-market strategy with the help of product managers and UX pros);
- Technology (learn how to improve solution architecture or bring the software to a new level);
- Startup (exchange ideas, find partners and discover growth hacks with entrepreneurs, emerging companies and viable startups).
In addition to content variety, the event will gather together more than 4000 participants, 100+ outstanding speakers and 50+ startups. During the event everyone could find something to his taste:
- For participants – speeches from worldwide experts.
- For startups – Startups Alley will give the startups a chance to showcase their product, find partners, team members and investors. In addition to this, Startup competition will highlight the best startups with a $10 000 prize and a priceless opportunity to meet more than 100+ business angels and investors.
- For Executives – Tech Lounge is a special networking event for IT Arena speakers, investors, top entrepreneurs, government representatives and special guests.
At the event Intetics will be represented by Sergey Kizyan, Chief Technical Officer, and Pavel Yalovol, VP, Digital and Geo Solutions. During the IT Arena, Pavel Yalovol will give a speech “Machine Learning for Real-time Object Detection” and Sergey Kizyan will answer the audience questions.
As a special guest our Chief Executive Office, Boris Kontsevoi, will take part in the meetup, organized within the IT Arena program and held at 11 AM on the 29th of September. The topic of the meetup is PSE (Predictive Software Engineering) — a framework that addresses bottlenecks of custom software products development and reconstructs the reliable approach to delivering software development services. Today companies use it to ensure that the software development process is precise and predictable. The theme will be covered by Sergey Kizyan. Boris Kontsevoi, as an initial creator of PSE, will answer the questions.
“IT Arena is a great choice for those who want to be aware of the latest changes in the IT industry not only in Ukraine, but worldwide. It’s a great place to discuss new ideas with your like-minds, share insights and network with the pros of the industry. We are honored to be a Golden Partner of this event!”, says Sergey Kizyan.
Join us at this action-packed event to meet, network, and share ideas with industry leaders!