We are honored to announce that Intetics Chief Information & Data Protection Officer, Sergei Tchernyshenko, has passed CIPT exam and became IAPP Certified professional.
The CIPT is the first and only certification of its kind worldwide. It was launched by the IAPP in 2014 to meet the growing need that only tech pros can fill—securing data privacy at all stages of IT product and service lifecycles. The CIPT credential shows that IT specialist got the knowledge to build the company’s privacy structures from the ground up.
The CIPT certification confirms personal data protection technology expertise, staying in compliance with GDPR and other regulations in data privacy. Getting this certification is becoming a default requirement for any professional advising in the field of EU data protection and privacy regulation. The CIPT body of knowledge outlines all the concepts and topics that the specialist needs to know to become certified. During the educational process, the specialists learn:
- Critical privacy concepts and practices that impact IT
- Consumer privacy expectations and responsibility
- How to bake privacy into early stages of IT products and services for cost control, accuracy and speed-to-market
- How to establish privacy practices for data collection and transfer
- How to preempt privacy issues on the Internet of Things
- How to factor privacy into data classification and emerging tech such as cloud computing, facial recognition and surveillance
- How to communicate privacy issues with partners such as management, development, marketing and legal.
“The IAPP certifications are becoming de facto requirement to do advisory work on the GDPR. These certifications in data protection have plugged thousands of professionals into the information economy,” says Sergei Tchernyshenko.
As data privacy is highly important in the company’s cybersecurity, Intetics pays close attention to acquiring InfoSec standards. Passing CIPT credential and training products deliver immense value by giving the skills to identify solutions that implement privacy principles in compliance with sweeping new data protection regulations.
The IAPP is the largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community and resource. Founded in 2000, the IAPP is a not-for-profit organization that helps define, support and improve the privacy profession globally. The IAPP is the only place that brings together the people, tools and global information management practices you need to thrive in today’s rapidly evolving information economy.