We are proud to announce our inclusion into the shortlist of the GSA UK & Ireland Professional Awards 2019. This year we are honored to be shortlisted in the category Best Nearshore team.
The GSA UK’s Professional Awards are a set of accolades recognizing talent in strategic sourcing, showcasing individuals and teams who make a big difference in the industry.
To draw up the shortlist, the GSA UK jury analysis the numerous submissions made by the industry-leading technology companies. Traditionally, the award categories are divided into individual categories and team categories, and this year GSA UK has two special Nothern Ireland Categories – Talent Programme of the Year and Start Up of the Year.
The entrants for individual categories go through live judging. In the submissions for the team categories, the judges look for evidence of how the team has benefited the organization through efficient and effective delivery. The submissions are analyzed by the 5 major points.
The Best Nearshore category included:
- Vision and strategy: team assignments, assessment of the team’s contribution to the Client project and its vision.
- The team: team performance, composition, approach, specific initiatives.
- Best practice and governance: the team’s approach to best practice and governance in accordance with company strategy, adherence to best practices.
- Benefits realization: demonstration of the value delivered throughout the relevant project, approach taken to benefits realization.
- Innovation: examples of innovation and your approach to ongoing service innovation.
We are looking forward to seeing the list of winners and wish luck to all the contestants. The winners will be revealed on 25th June at the Awards Ceremony in Belfast.