Ready for the future of manufacturing?
It starts right here. With revolutionary technologies like Big Data, Industrial Internet of Things, and AI/Machine Learning, we help manufacturing companies manage the transition to Industry 4.0.
Automate your production process and start the digital transformation of your factory today!
Technologies Used in a Smart Factory
- Processing, collecting, and
structuring data from
- Contactless authentication
- Manufacturing parameter
- Creating the product
- Manufacturing monitoring
- Visualization and control,
analytics and reporting,
implementing a road map,
implementing projects, and
- Process automation
- Analytics and data management
- Cloud-based applications
Benefits You Get
- Fully automated and efficient processes.
- Minimized downtime through predictive maintenance.
- Apps that ease the tracing of the production chain.
- Custom software that collects IoT data and allows users to monitor and control all aspects of automated production.
- Improved quality control and maximized equipment productivity.
- Enhanced safety for workers.
- Better decision-making through real-time data analysis.
- Improved supply chain management and lower operating costs.
- Increased customer satisfaction through faster delivery and improved product quality.
- Increased flexibility and adaptability to changing market demands.
Connected IoT devices, such as machine vision cameras and sensors, are required in a full production facility to check statuses, collect data, analyze it, and use it to optimize operations.
Intetics helps The Smart Digital Factories integrate machines, people, and Big Data into a single ecosystem with digital connectivity.
Smart factory technology enables factories to better manage the entire manufacturing landscape through interconnected equipment, operations, and facilities, as well as to predict and adjust changes in real time.
The Smart Factory not only collects and analyzes data but also learns from experience. It interprets and learns from massive data sets to predict trends and events; it uses that info to recommend and implement intelligent manufacturing workflows and automated processes.
From Traditional to Transformed: How a Mobile App Boosted Efficiency by Over 50% and Saved Significant Costs for a Swiss Chocolate Factory