What is an Offshore Dedicated Team® (ODT)?
Offshore Dedicated Team® (ODT) is a business model developed and introduced by Intetics in 2004. Under this business model, Intetics provides dedicated professional resources along with complete infrastructure and administrative services at one of our European Development Centers to work exclusively on the Client’s projects.
The ODT model works best when:
- Concentrating on the core of a business is critical,
- Continuous development and/or long-term assignments are anticipated,
- Establishing in-house expertise is not affordable, or
- There is need to free up in-house resources, or
- Specific skills are required to complement the in-house team.
Note: Offshore Dedicated Team® is the registered trademark that belongs to Intetics. However, nowadays many outsourcing companies use this term to promote their own services.
Back to Company Blog
More on this Topic in our White-Paper
Outsourcing Operations During Political Instability: Current Business Climate in Ukraine and Beyond