Remote In-Sourcing® Philosophy
2012-31-10, by admin
“Remote In-Sourcing® is a new business model and an innovative business philosophy. The meaning of these words is actually like they sound: Intetics creates and operates remote information technology teams which, on the business side, completely belong to a Client while remaining Intetics’ employees on the logistical and operational side. Those teams can be organized for software development, software testing, IT consulting, audits and assessments, systems integration, R&D, engineering, technical support, IT training, data processing, and back office support. A typical remote team is fully dedicated to the Client and acts as a direct extension of Client’s in-house staff.
The model is specially designed for small and medium size businesses to enable them to gain competitive advantages of globalization and global labor and service markets.
Remote In-Sourcing® is an unique offering, distinguished from a variety of similar sourcing models present on the market, by many factors including:
- building a long term organization, not a project team;
- 100% match of Client’s needs and resources provided, not a compromise between needs and past vendor experience;
- permitted and even encouraged co-branding of team members;
- a true partner relationship, not a client-vendor one;
- building an effective organization armed by proper processes, not a simple staff augmentation service;
- talking about Client’s business needs and strategic development, not a particular project or quick fix.
The model proved itself with dozens of companies from a variety of industries like Finance, Insurance, Education, Automotive, Hi-Tech, Logistics, Telecom, Retail and others.
Back to Company Blog
More on this Topic in our White-Paper
Outsourcing Operations During Political Instability: Current Business Climate in Ukraine and Beyond